We’re on the hunt for a Logistics Coordinator
Our ideal employee is high energy, organized, and adaptable, and takes pride in a job well done.
What We’re Looking For:
- Available to work Monday-Friday at the Relics Penthouse as well as some flexible weekend availability.
- Capable of working on their feet for long periods of time and lift and move large furniture up to 75 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license is a must to haul our treasures to the event site and back (in a non-CDL box truck).
- Have excellent communication skills, possess an unwavering attention to detail, and have the ability to perform tasks independently
- Be able to represent Relics Rentals in a professional manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Be comfortable driving a wide variety of vehicles, including box trucks up to 26′ in length (no CDL required)
- Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
- Manage delivery and will-call logistics
- Schedule delivery personnel as required by size of orders
- Dispatch rental items to dock area for will call or load into trucks for delivery
- Oversee and manage delivery team as necessary
- Assist Warehouse Manager when needed
- Organize and clean warehouse as necessary
- Follow procedures set in place for morning and evening warehouse options
- Be on call for delivery crew questions or on-site client emergencies
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your resume to email@example.com!